JNTUH 1st Year Results: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad has successfully conducted the first year final examinations for the Regular and Supplementary students who have been pursuing their Bachelors in Pharmacy or Technology. To make them feel relieved from all the tensions and nervousness on the release of the JNTUH 1st Year Results, we are here for providing all the regular updates on the Results right after they have been declared by the university examination board officially. All that the students who have finished attending their examinations need to do is to simply keep following this space and concentrate on your studies.
JNTUH 1st Year Results 2016 at Jntuhresults.in
It is already known that JNT University of Hyderabad located in Kukatpally is one such large university in terms of the number of colleges affiliated to it and the number of students pursuing their higher studies under its guidance. It is the dominant university that holds the dominant colleges under it in the city of Hyderabad and successfully takes care of all the responsibilities related to the examination and evaluation of the student’s performances.
JNTUH 1st Year Results (R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supply at Jntuhresults.in
For the academic year 2016-17, the university has taken hold of the Regular/ Supply examinations for those students who have been preparing for the 1st year final examinations in Technology and Pharmacy. The regular examinations for the regulation R15 were conducted in the month of May after which their JNTUH Results 2016 were declared in the month of July. Later in the month of August 2016, the Supplementary examinations for the regulations R09, R13, R15 have been conducted in all the subjects by the university in the month of August. Right now, the candidates are eagerly waiting for the JNTUH Results 2016 os all these regulations to be released.
Instructions to Access JNTUH 1st Year Results R09, R13, R15
All those students who have been eagerly waiting so as to access their Results can follow the simple set of instructions that we provided right below and access your JNTUH 1st Year Results 2016 instantly.
- In order to access your results, the primary step that you need to take is to enter the official website of JNTUH University by using the website link, www.jntuh.ac.in.
- After opening the homepage, you can find a section called ‘Examinations’ on the left-hand side.
- After accessing the section, you will have to choose “Exam Results”.
- You will now enter the official site of JNTUH Results 2016 which is www.jntuhresults.in.
- Access any of the two Results servers as per your convenience and the access to the information.
- You can find a list of Results links on the page in which you need to search for “JNTUH BTech/ BPharmacy 1st Year R09, R13, R15 Regula/ Supplementary Exam Results, August 2016”.
- Click on the link when you find it.
- No, enter your hall ticket number in the section available and click on ‘Submit’ after entering the Captcha code.
- Your complete result will be displayed on the screen along with the basic details including your name, father’s name, year studying etc.
- Take a printout of your marks for future reference.
We will be updating all the details related to the JNTUH 1st Year Results right on this website. So, stay tuned.
JNTUH 2-1 Results: Being one of the largest universities in the state of Telangana, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has successfully conducted its Second Year First Semester Final examinations for the academic year 2016-17. All those lakhs of students who have been pursuing their 2-1 course in different disciplines from various affiliated colleges under the university must be now waiting for the declaration of their exam results and the availability of the marks sheets. In order to help out each and every aspiring student out there, here we are with the information related to the JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016 right here. Follow the page for more details.
Being one of the biggest universities in the state in terms of the number of students and colleges affiliated, JNTU Hyderabad has been taking care of the education to the students in its own way. Offering a number of courses for graduation in Engineering, Technology, and Pharmacy, the university is also known to be providing the well coursed and updated information and knowledge to its students.
JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016: BTech Regular/Supply:
For the academic year 2016-17, the university will be conducting the first semester examinations for all the Bachelor’s courses and releases the exam Results in the months of November/ December 2016. Besides following the official website of the university for the exam Results, keep watching this space for some quick information on Results.
JNTUH 2-1 Results (R15, R13, R09)
JNTUH Examination board has taken hold of the Second Year First Semester Examinations successfully in the months of November and December 2016. Thousands of students who have passed their first year have struggled hard to prepare well for these examinations in different streams under Technology and Pharmacy courses. Now, that the time has arrived for the university exam board to declare the results, we have come forward to help out all the eager students with all the right information.
Instructions to Access JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016 Regular/ Supply Exams:
Normally, the university exam Results will be provided by the university examination board by releasing them on its official results website which is www.jntuhresults.in with two server links. As there will be thousands of students who wait for knowing their JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016, there are high chances for the servers to go down resulting in the students not being able to know their marks and percentages. Without any confusions, we suggest you follow the set of guidelines that we have provided below and get to know your marks and total scores instantly.
- Log into the official website of JNTU Hyderabad, www.jntuh.ac.in.
- After opening the homepage, search and click on the ‘Examinations’ section on the left side panel.
- Now, select the ‘Results’ section, select any of the two servers “Results Server-I” or “Results Server-II”.
- Scroll through the page and find, “JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016 Regular/ Supply Examinations of BTech/ BPharm (R15, R13, R09)”.
- Click on the relevant link, enter your hall ticket number, Date of Birth, Verification code and select “Get Result”.
- Access your marks sheet that will be displayed on the screen along with other details such as your name, date of birth etc.
As the exam results are yet to be released, we will be notifying you with all the related details, Stay tuned and access all the JNTUH Results from time to time.